"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over the years, he has collected extensive project and development experience.
- An extensive remodeling project in the 1970s added central heating.
- Four very accomplished artists were employed to tackle this extensive project.
- The lodge then began an extensive remodeling project during 2011.
- Despite the extensive project, builders retained the shell of the 1809-1812 building.
- This is the first time that the library and a major publisher have combined resources on such an extensive project.
- An extensive project to digitize physical material at risk of destruction is also in progress.
- Presumably the various extensive projects in the house pay for most of its expenses.
- But with so extensive a project, many challenges exist.
- She ventured deep into American history for a couple of extensive projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.