"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The brothers worked together all their lives on technical, social and cultural projects.
- He is working in different media on a range of cultural and commercial projects.
- The museum is among many cultural projects in question because of Berlin's precarious financial situation.
- No British cultural project, however, would be complete without an accompanying scandal.
- During the years, a number of environmental, cultural and other projects have been accomplished.
- The company takes part in international cultural projects on a regular basis.
- The law allows companies and individuals to invest part of their income tax in cultural projects.
- This is the most important cultural project yet undertaken by the Giuliani administration.
- It is impossible to have a policy which covers all cultural projects.
- The band members engage in civil society and several other cultural projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.