"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's great to be working with so many talented developers on such an innovative project.
- Open Ukraine will provide leadership training and financial assistance for innovative projects.
- Today, with a membership of 17, the club continues to work on new and innovative projects.
- With the prize, the Center also plans to improve its technology and create a fund for innovative projects in the future.
- This award is given to the most innovative project in the area of information security, as judged by an independent committee.
- "I'm excited by the opportunity to work with dedicated people on so many important and innovative projects."
- Economic development experts say this program is among the nation's most innovative projects for creating jobs.
- It is the most innovative project ever implemented in Georgia, as part of which special internet television was launched.
- Can the Commission promise that this unique and innovative project will continue to receive support?
- This innovative project was officially launched on 1 March 2013.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.