"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have never wanted to leave the so called European project more.
- How much money are we prepared to spend on the European project?
- How do we put more soul into the European project?
- We should use that to explain the added value of the European project.
- For a start, a single energy market is one of the great European projects.
- These are three areas, among others, in which the credibility of the European project could be won or lost.
- Do you not understand the nature of the European project?
- Never before has the European project been subject to such a tough test.
- We believe the internal market is, above all, the basis for the European project.
- That is why we need to win over young people to the European project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.