"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet their needs are basic and will not be solved by high-profile projects.
- This high-profile project in Spain is already attracting a great deal of international interest.
- But 2012 would be his breakout year, starring in two high-profile projects.
- He has been responsible for a number of high-profile projects.
- Now the genre is getting a shot of fresh blood with some high-profile projects from major studios.
- As a developer, he had won contracts in some high-profile projects around the city.
- Congress did not approve, and any high-profile project was likely to have to get conventional funding.
- Do you have any concerns about being the first high-profile project to take on this subject?
- But rarely have those miscalculations involved such a high-profile project and continued for so long.
- In the mid '00s, the company's top executives were looking for another high-profile project that would provide a similar flood of global publicity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.