"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The success of Iraq's economy is crucial to the American project here.
- "We have re- c6ived information on a new American project that I believe should be of great interest to us."
- Iraq's political limitations raise difficult questions for the American project here.
- It was decided early on to finance one substantial American project that would make a splash, rather than a number of smaller ones.
- In fact, a parallel American project developed a system that could not handle high traffic levels.
- There was a black American project with that name.
- The estimated cost of the American project has risen from $8 billion in 1984 to more than $30 billion.
- Why can't we make energy security one of the great American projects of the 21st century?
- Brown Center was the only American project among the finalists.
- On an American project, "you can't say anything at all without a lawyer in tow," he added.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.