"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The overall project is more than two years behind schedule.
- The overall project is expected to be completed in 2012.
- A single driver of overall project like the person steering a car.
- The dig once policy will add less than 1 percent to the cost of the overall project, she said.
- The first phase of construction began in July 2011 and the overall project is expected to take six years to complete.
- It was scheduled for development at the early stage of the overall project.
- The authority's board authorized $118.1 million for the overall project.
- The overall project, costing $30 million, is expected to be completed in late 2007.
- Each task should be identified and its position in the overall project established.
- The overall project was completed in 1963 at a total cost of $21,400,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.