"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Eight hours is a full day for workers on public projects.
- It takes its name from a local public housing project.
- He moved to Chicago at age 8 or 9, and lived in a public housing project.
- She was a 20-year-old mother with a 2-year-old child living in a public housing project.
- Most of them offer food for labor on public works projects.
- You know I grew up in a black public housing project.
- The Japanese have come up with at least $60 billion of public projects to be started over the next few years.
- It is all part of what may be the most ambitious public art project in the country.
- In the 14 years since the program was started, about 3,500 poor black families have been helped to move from the public housing projects.
- Each time they considered whether to turn the effort over to a state construction agency with long experience in large public projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.