"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cherry Hill has been the focus of a number of experimental projects since the late 1950s.
- In theory, this gives students more freedom to explore and find out for themselves; indeed, the final years worked on individual experimental projects.
- Despite Cadillac's industry, it was still very much in the embryonic stage; an experimental project, no more.
- The child is needed for an experimental project to create a Fascist supersoldier.
- The yard had a proven record for the design of experimental maritime projects.
- The aircraft is an experimental project and no production is planned.
- Alden attempts to help an astronaut during an experimental project.
- In 1996, they extended their sphere of activities by initiating experimental projects.
- Since then he has participated in various bands and more or less experimental (art-)projects.
- We must take into account experimental local projects developed by the fishermen themselves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.