"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But a preservation group that's already had successful projects has a good shot."
- But now I have even more respect for the work involved in a successful project.
- Seeking out the opportunity to say that to your team is at the heart of every successful project.
- Band members later went on to start other successful projects.
- To start a successful project it is very important to investigate what's already there.
- It brought back some of the people who led the Apollo programs and other successful projects.
- Often a successful project is followed by another, building the foundation of the first.
- It could be an original use of the material or a successful project completed with its help.
- The last thing a successful project needed was two people trying to direct the final pen.
- I think it was an especially successful project because we listened to customers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.