"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1841 came his first major project for the company.
- "The major project in my life is to figure out ways to get to and from work," he said.
- From 2005 to 2008, the school went through a major construction project.
- "These major projects are under way, and you have to keep them all moving along."
- City officials, however, have no plans for a major construction project.
- Major projects are those that cost $5 million or more.
- A major writing project forced the issue: he needed a computer.
- It has been a major project, and the work continues.
- In my early period there, I had two major projects.
- For the first 10 years, there were no major projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.