"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is perhaps the single aspect of the large-scale project that refuses to state its own name.
- Engineering of large-scale public projects had to meet state mandates.
- Perhaps only in a country like China are such large-scale urban projects even possible.
- With a child on the way, he was planning a large-scale architectural project.
- The process is usually done as a large-scale project with hundreds dropped in a single area at any one time.
- The government is making a number of changes to the large-scale projects planning system, which will be in place by 2012.
- It had also allowed Michael's company to bid for a number of large-scale projects in which the government was interested.
- His latest large-scale project is on the situation in Afghanistan.
- However, the bill does not include a ban on large-scale projects.
- Elsewhere in the state, large-scale projects are not moving forward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.