"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We've a third big project going at the moment, a very tricky one.
- The effort has been called "the biggest social project on the planet."
- It's their big project for the next decade or so.
- After a little talk about the movie, we asked if there were any big projects in the works.
- "Seems like a big project to take you out to the middle of nowhere."
- For some, it's a big project I do once a year.
- We don't do big projects in this country any more.
- However big or small your project is, we'd like to hear about it.
- Maybe you weren't able to close a sale or get a big project done at work.
- I knew it was going to be a big project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.