"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At $1.5 million, this production becomes the most expensive single project in the company's 25-year history.
- The government wouldn't help because it was a very expensive project.
- These very expensive projects are taking money from other crucial investments.
- At the time, the combined development was considered "the most expensive project ever attempted by private industry."
- She found his current expensive project to be particularly foolish from a scientific point of view.
- It turned out to be the studio's most expensive project to date.
- For this is a grand and expensive project that almost never happened.
- The Basilica was an expensive project and took a long time to complete.
- He directed the money to expensive projects in his district.
- It would also be one of the most expensive projects in the Pentagon's history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.