"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until the beginning of the 1980s there were large investments in hydroelectric and thermal projects.
- The bank became involved with the Government irrigation and hydroelectric project in 1985.
- All the potential for large hydroelectric projects in Uruguay has already been developed.
- Several hydroelectric projects are located at the district's western edge.
- It was built as a hydroelectric project in the 1920's.
- The sale of various hydroelectric projects might net $130 million.
- Later, the region was identified as an ideal spot for a hydroelectric project.
- Up above, it had plenty of water then, before all these hydroelectric projects.
- There are a number of hydroelectric projects on the river, which has been exploited for more than a hundred years.
- More than a million people will be displaced as a result of this hydroelectric project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.