"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until then, work on one of the most important nuclear projects in the world seems certain to be disrupted.
- It looks like we are finally getting some real transparency about their nuclear projects.
- The economic crisis that had already affected the development of Brazilian nuclear project in the 1980s continued through the 1990s.
- Some of the scientists had almost nothing to do with the nuclear project.
- They also have long experience with Shoreham as a nuclear project.
- In 2009, the forum was expanded to also include the discussion of various nuclear projects.
- South Korea is exploring nuclear projects with a number of nations.
- By 1997, 24 of the 46 sites formerly used for nuclear projects had been cleaned.
- The money helped set up the organization that oversees the nuclear project.
- He continued his work on nuclear projects until his death in 1964.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.