"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hope is that the big government grants will not drive away the local projects.
- From 1946 through 1986, the company contributed more than $120 million to local projects.
- In addition, each of the three states would have local projects.
- Majority party members also get more money for local projects.
- Instead it is used for local projects like schools and health clinics.
- The data came from 227 local projects, about a third of the programs nationwide.
- Now most of the money is kept by each park and used for local projects.
- He also masters local projects for people all over the world.
- Such a step would make more Federal money available for local projects.
- But I do agree with you that a great many local environmental projects need our support.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.