"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Next year it will be make or break for Google's latest social project.
- The effort has been called "the biggest social project on the planet."
- The brothers worked together all their lives on technical, social and cultural projects.
- They work as teams in social projects developed by them to help and provide welfare to others.
- She was involved with many other social projects and charities.
- In addition, she focused on educational, health and social projects.
- They could look for a spot on an environmental or social project, though volunteers usually need to be over 18.
- The best method for defining this social project is still democratic debate.
- Let us make a start today on that new economic and social project.
- Again, it would usually be spent on "social projects" rather than going to the farmers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.