"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The piece was apparently part of a collaborative project in Shanghai.
- There are several research groups operating within the School, and students often participate in collaborative projects.
- The goal is to strive to make effective use of resources through collaborative projects.
- The two agreed to move forward on a collaborative project.
- Funny, but you never think of a collaborative project in that way.
- It looks as if they decided there was no way to make their collaborative projects pay off.
- Though the group has worked on other collaborative projects, this is the first show to which they've all contributed publicly.
- During the same period he also worked on two collaborative projects.
- This was not the first time that a second collaborative project between 5pb.
- The 1980s saw the start of several collaborative projects for Agusta.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.