"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He continues to develop personal projects aside from his books.
- "I would never take time from duty to work on a personal project such as this."
- When we start out, having a baby sounds like undertaking a personal project.
- The three have gone on to personal projects with continued success.
- Its members are engaged from that time to their personal projects.
- Sometimes I feel as if you've made me your personal project.
- As a personal project, she began to work on a history of California literature.
- One of my personal projects as a young man your age was to end it.
- But he left no doubt that the library was the President's very personal project.
- Which would give him enough free time for his personal project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.