"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The state has also spent thousands more on other interesting projects in the past year.
- Sometimes we start with a video artist who has an interesting project he wants to do.
- Or do you have some more interesting project in mind?
- She is very excited to take up new and interesting projects.
- "Yes, my client's scientists have a rather interesting project under way."
- "Unfortunately, the number of interesting projects and companies out there has really come down," she said.
- If you know of any more interesting projects, please post them below.
- There is no record of this interesting project having been built or flown.
- City officials have found the project interesting, but enormously complicated.
- And they support a very interesting project, a school for poor children following innovative methods.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.