"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She said the owners viewed the transfer station as a five-year project and were therefore willing to lease it for that period.
- Launched in 2008, it is a five-year project, best characterized as a feasibility study, and has a total budget of $115 million.
- Eventually Cray realized the approach was likely the only way forward and started a five-year project to capture the lead in this area as well.
- A complex five-year project with an estimated $240 million construction cost was initiated in November 2008 to correct some of this leakage.
- The efforts being undertaken during the five-year project include:
- So more than a year ago, Fireman's Fund began a five-year, $100 million project to consolidate the many systems into 10.
- The five-year project has resulted in a facelift for the line, which has won several national awards.
- All the corridors and guest rooms were renovated in a $45 million five-year project from 1998 to 2003.
- Its first release was in April 2010, and is expected to be a five-year project to complete its feature set.
- But it would still be a five-year project just to check out the nearest group of possible planets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.