"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He works with light, sound, film and video, often as part of architectural projects.
- His theoretical studies soon advanced into many different architectural projects.
- It was the most ambitious architectural project of the mid-19th century.
- She has designed over 1000 completed architectural projects during her career in the last 35 years.
- With a child on the way, he was planning a large-scale architectural project.
- I think architectural projects are like films - you need a different group for each project.
- One semester they were all partners on an architectural project.
- This undertaking would be his last architectural and interior design project.
- New art and architectural projects have put the city back on the cultural map.
- "We have wanted to do an architectural project for a long time."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.