"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over the years diverse and significant projects have been undertaken.
- Let's save our energies and resources for a more significant project.
- Did you deliver a significant project on time and to schedule?
- With some financial and limited curatorial security established, he began to look for a significant personal project.
- The firm has been involved in several other significant Indian religious projects as well.
- However, the company did carry out significant projects in this, the last full decade of its life.
- It is also one of the few significant projects by the Smithsons that was actually built.
- In 2005, Jensen said this was "the single most significant historical project of our generation".
- This was to become a highly significant project for Blacket.
- Preference will probably be given to large and significant projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.