"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said some developers had also talked about mixed-use projects, although these were so far only in the proposal stage.
- At that time, the plan was for a mixed-use project involving retail, office and residential components.
- The site, now the company's executive headquarters, is being considered for a mixed-use project.
- In the past, he said, financing such mixed-use projects was a problem.
- Several other mixed-use projects are also in the works.
- "It is going to deliver a new residential, mixed-use project in the city."
- It is the first phase of a mixed-use project that will encompass almost a full city block.
- But now, at the water's edge in downtown Boston, comes a mixed-use project that actually does fulfill the promises made for all of the others.
- The retail portion of the mixed-use project opened on November 1, 2007.
- The aim was to create a mixed-use commercial and residential project where the needs of artists would be paramount.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.