"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Government has also embarrassed itself on another commercial project.
- "But if we can accommodate a commercial or film project in a park, we'll certainly do it."
- He is working in different media on a range of cultural and commercial projects.
- But getting studio support is a long shot for the less commercial projects.
- Prices for commercial projects range from $40 to $50 a square foot.
- "The complex will be the largest commercial project in the town's history," he said.
- But this is a commercial project and I have no objections to that.
- I can only say that this is a commercial project and have nothing else to add at the moment.
- We are now entering the final phase of our 10-year commercial project.
- According to the company a decision to invest in a commercial project is unlikely before the late 2020s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.