"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Several large industrial projects with foreign participation are currently being prepared.
- He was also involved in the creation of other major industrial projects.
- And that is a huge industrial project - much bigger than anyone has told you.
- Others argue that the Government should not be participating in industrial projects.
- Only $191 million, or 5.6 percent, was for industrial projects, one of the program's main goals, a far smaller proportion than under the old system.
- The practice included a broad range of residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
- All four zones have large areas of land, major infrastructure and industrial projects.
- The same thing is happening with many other industrial projects.
- It might be said that this often makes more sense than investing in certain major industrial projects.
- It truly is the first great European industrial and space project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.