"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Russia is starting work on a two-year, $250-million project to upgrade its rail link.
- The dress was restored in a two-year project that began in 2009 when £50,000 had been raised to pay for the work.
- This was the start of what became a two-year project.
- Next year the museum plans to start a $3 million, two-year project to install an electronic system to monitor heat and humidity.
- This started a two-year, $400,000 project to repair and improve the park, with approximately $266,000 of the work paid for by the federal government.
- Work is scheduled to begin on a two-year project that will seal the landfill, which stands 16 stories high.
- California funded a two-year project to determine the potential needs of distance education in the future.
- But a two-year project will begin on the northbound side between 56th and 58th Streets, closing one lane.
- Work that is part of a two-year project to widen the road and upgrade bridges in the area had ended four hours earlier.
- Officials said the two-year project, which will cost at least $2 million, could end up saving the city millions of dollars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.