"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Let us make a start today on that new economic and social project.
- Since the last campaign, he has worked hard on community education and economic development projects.
- He became the governor's lead on large economic development projects.
- Would set aside $250 million in city money over five years for large economic development projects.
- "It's our hope the Governor would look at this as an economic development project," he said.
- But creating this currency is more a political than an economic project.
- However, despite Christian's many efforts, the new economic projects did not return a profit.
- Social and economic development projects include classes for young teenagers.
- "This could be the biggest economic development project in the history of Harlem," he said.
- However, several promising major economic projects are set to be completed soon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.