"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The parent company began 17 years ago by building high-rise residental projects in Canada.
- Construction crews need to have enough notice of storms to come down from high-rise projects.
- In 2008, the city's first high-rise project began selling units.
- Construction or planning has begun on at least seven additional high-rise projects.
- A few other high-rise projects, still in the conceptual stages, are also planned for the south side of the street.
- And there are even some stirrings among office developers about putting up new high-rise projects.
- The high-rise project on Garden Road is to be completed in 1993.
- Parts of town are still rundown and dirty, notably the high-rise projects that ring the city.
- Construction of the museum was a condition for city approval of a related high-rise project.
- Extreme violence became characteristic of daily life in high-rise projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.