"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is true that some countries may have more interest in a specific project.
- Occasionally, every few years or so, a specific project is brought out for air.
- "It's very difficult to work on any specific projects with something like that."
- Most writers have little idea how much money they are likely to earn from a specific project, or when.
- Many groups build their activities around specific projects, see below for details.
- "Work up some presentations on specific projects and get back to me."
- In entertainment, the production process begins with the development of a specific project.
- Specific projects with about 70,000m3/day of new capacity were under planning in 2010.
- The three governments will fund specific environmental projects in the region.
- The idea has been suggested, and I hope that it will be followed by specific projects in this field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.