"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "What you have here is a political project built around a book."
- It's indeed the single most important independent political project in 2009.
- But some students leaders here are questioning whether the agreement is a cultural program or a political project.
- She made me open out my political projects to her.
- It does not create a political project for the future.
- In general terms, then, this is the political project we are working on.
- A political project is much more ambitious than a list of measures.
- There can be no European political project without making human rights a priority.
- In my group, however, we completely disagree with this political project.
- Let me state that for the political project of the Union, the market is not sufficient.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.