"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A initial project was announced in 2003 and should have been ready for Euro 2008.
- Full completion of the initial project was envisioned between 1992 and 1994.
- This initial project will serve a population of approximately 2.4 million people in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area.
- The southernmost point of the initial project had been the D-400 state road.
- Eventually, the success of initial projects led the whole company to adopt the same process.
- From just four people who helped him with his initial project, the organisation grew to almost 3,500 within a year.
- Only America had the money to do the initial project.
- Among the four initial projects was a plan to restore the mouth of the Don to a more natural outlet.
- This initial project, with 18 sites in 13 different European nations, was a way to test out the idea before going worldwide.
- According to the initial project, the work would measure 120 meters tall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.