"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is estimated 15,000 new roles will be created, in order to deliver against the demands of planned projects.
- They chose 59 schools to go forward, and brought 207 planned projects to a halt.
- He said the ideas for his planned projects would be difficult to put into words.
- On the other hand, some of the earlier planned projects were completed.
- In January all its planned projects would have needed 22 billion roubles.
- The planned projects will be designed to avoid ecological damage.
- The undesignated funds are not committed to any planned project.
- However, if all the new planned projects go forward, the vacancy rate could rise again.
- The bill specifically authorizes over $1 billion for the first 10 of 68 planned projects.
- An example of this is the number of planned legal projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.