"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It seemed to me that his mind was away on some other great project or problem.
- This is a really great project finally getting everyone interested and involved!
- It's a great project that includes every student on the team.
- So much for the great project, I said to myself.
- But he came out with one of the great projects.
- Building a family is the great project of people's lives, and one which I got to experience myself during the nineties.
- That is the great project for the Europe of the 21st century.
- I do indeed hope that this great project will set standards for the whole world in terms of environmental and health policy.
- For a start, a single energy market is one of the great European projects.
- But I do agree with you that a great many local environmental projects need our support.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.