"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The entire project is expected to cost about $6.5 million.
- The entire project is expected to be done in three to five years.
- Various development plans are now being considered for the entire project.
- As of March 2009, the entire project was expected to cost $2.054 billion.
- The entire project is expected to have a cost of about $140 million.
- The entire project took about five years from 1918 to 1923.
- More than $20 million was spent on the entire project.
- The final cost of the entire project was $2.2 million.
- A financial plan for the entire project has yet to be worked out.
- The entire project is expected to cost the state $800 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.