"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "An international project has all the same characteristics," he said.
- His practice grew quickly and he accepted more international projects.
- She has participated in many national and international projects since 1997.
- The company takes part in international cultural projects on a regular basis.
- The Institute also takes part in a number of international projects.
- National and international projects will be considered in the future, she said.
- She became the company's vice president and director of international projects.
- Part of the profits, go to an international project for children's schools.
- Industrial work experience of at least 6 months on an international project.
- Some 100 projects, both national and international, are completed each year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.