"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The area has seen massive population growth with a lot of new residential and commercial projects being completed in the last 6-8 years.
- Three large residential projects were to be completed in the downtown by 2007, at a total cost of more than $100 million.
- In the 80's it shifted to residential and commercial projects.
- More than $2.3 billion in commercial, public and residential projects are under way or planned.
- Construction on a $190 million office and residential project was to begin in summer 2012.
- During this time he was working on residential projects and a number of churches.
- This feature is showing up in a growing number of residential projects.
- "But until recently, nobody was building residential projects, especially large ones, or for the broader economic group of people moving to the area."
- But the company's record on its residential projects is less impressive.
- At present, 10 residential projects are under way, in addition to several office buildings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.