"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We only get half as much work done each day.
- He got more work over the last month and the results were significant.
- But maybe we really don't want to get any work done.
- He wouldn't be getting any work done for a while.
- The only one who seems to get any work done.
- To get any work done here, she had to keep an open mind.
- I need someone who's going to get the work done.
- Might be five years before I get the work in hand.
- So I decided to get all the hot work over early in the day.
- Much of the time, they have to move far from their families to get work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.