"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he's got enough talent that he can make things happen.
- You've got so much talent, why would you want to stay there?
- The kids have to figure that one out for themselves, but if you've got enough talent, you can do it.
- She's smart as she can be, got enough Talent to get along most places.
- "People accept anything from these guys now because they've got talent," he said.
- "I know we got a lot better talent than the other teams," he said.
- "Other teams are not going to lay down just because we've got talent."
- If he feels we're going to get talent back, he'll make that move.
- We've got too much talent to play conservative offense like we have been.
- We've got too much talent for something like this to happen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.