"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Government released two detainees who were about to get international recognition.
- Although this was an important character, he never got recognition.
- Few men could have got so little recognition from history".
- "After five years, I'm finally getting recognition from my family," he had told me earlier.
- "But you should get recognition for this kind of wonderful thing!"
- "To get recognition through this funding is special," he said.
- "The only time they get recognition is when the network goes down."
- "It's really nice that he's getting recognition for something he does so well."
- There have been about 50 concerts since then, but they got wide recognition only in 2005.
- And for the first time in his life, he was getting recognition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.