"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We got to go before he gets wind of us.
- But when social services gets wind of the situation, they want to take the child away.
- I can feel myself getting my second wind running up and down the court.
- Now we're getting our second wind so time for something serious.
- And she will take more time between points to get her wind back.
- Then one way or another your husband gets wind of it.
- Maybe if she gave up the baby, no one in town would ever get wind of it.
- I just hope no one at home ever gets wind of this.
- I'd never be able to without the police getting wind of it.
- It's hard to get your wind back in two days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.