"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You haven't even got your feet under the table yet.
- I got my feet under me on either side of them.
- He's been getting his feet under him before he comes down on us with them both at once.
- And she couldn't get cold feet at the last moment.
- It took me about 3 years back home to get my feet on the ground again.
- "I think all you need to do is get your feet off the land."
- "Good idea for us to see that they get their feet back on the ground!"
- He's very hard to beat if he gets his feet set.
- Why's the old man got cold feet about this job?
- The American he's building for has suddenly got cold feet and wants out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.