"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And we who gave up our lives to the people's cause without getting a thing in return?
- Even if we never do come to power, we've still got a good thing.
- Times were hard and I couldn't get a single thing to do.
- They got the whole thing set up in a matter of hours.
- He might have been close to getting the thing to work.
- But still she couldn't get the whole thing to make sense.
- If only he could get the thing to go again.
- I let him go on talking, trying to get the other thing out of my mind.
- Now we're trying to get the same thing going up here.
- I have no chance to get my things for the children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.