"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can't tell a young person when he or she should get a degree.
- These are people who went to college but never got a degree.
- To get a higher degree, people must do some research.
- Along the way, she got a degree in public administration.
- He started to study Law, but did not get a degree.
- So my point would be, if you're getting a degree, why not also get an education at the same time?
- The best time to start is after you've got your degree.
- Before I would just give up school and work, but getting my degree has become important to me.
- All you have to do is go to school and get your degree.
- He is about to get his degree in business management information systems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.