"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd thought to get business out of the way first.
- Who knows - maybe they'll start getting business from people outside the family and have a trade of their own!
- "A lot of people know his work and that results in us getting business."
- I've got business down there in the next few hours.
- She's waiting for me to get my business done here.
- One would think that eight years running the country is a pretty good shot at getting your business done.
- He hadn't quite been able to force himself to go that far to get her father's business.
- She wants to get business for the company, that's fine.
- But I think you'd get more business out of the smaller one.
- "It should only be a way of getting started, to get your business off the ground," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.