"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Students have been getting much more support from their science teachers."
- She has had to give up work and gets little or no support from the state.
- People are talking about those who have got support within the local community.
- And now we're not getting the support we need from Congress.
- Bush says he will put pressure on countries to get their support.
- Have you thought about getting support in making this change?
- Its nice to come on here every now and then to get support from people who are going through the same thing.
- The school board knew it would not get support from the community.
- This is one of the areas where I get little support.
- He has not given up on, at some point, getting Democratic support.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.