"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We have led the way for women getting the vote.
- The people of every democratic country should get the vote on all major issues period.
- All the activities we did helped get the vote out.
- He's not getting my vote, now that I've learned a bit more about him.
- Will the bill get a vote in the Senate this time?
- I got a vote of 64 to 32 on the farm bill.
- In 1928 women got the vote at 21 on equal terms with men.
- "Why did it take so long for us to get the vote?"
- These folks from down under get everyone's vote, for we understand them.
- Maybe Sam is worth one but it still won't get my vote.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.