"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A person who had difficulty with the English language would get legal aid.
- Every public school district in the state gets basic aid of $6,640 a student.
- First the state told her mother to spend the money so that they could keep getting aid.
- Can I get financial aid to help me pay for it?
- You can get financial aid to pay for many trade and technical schools.
- They have an important say in determining who gets foreign aid and how much.
- Two years ago she got legal aid, and her case went forward.
- "I think I'm making too much for them to get aid," he said.
- This means that parents who stay home also get aid.
- Already there have been 74 000 deaths and getting aid to those in need is a race against time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.