"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then add all the points to get your total score.
- But I'd like to see him get a big score today.
- They say we've only got a score or so now.
- So you could get a low score on the test and still be at risk.
- For three months he's been getting perfect scores on every test.
- To get a good score, a student must read and write quickly.
- I certainly don't know anyone else who has got a score like that.
- Then, these two numbers are added to get a final score.
- One player has to go on and get a big score.
- All students that get a perfect score are considered to place 1st.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.